Zenko Properties will charge the following fees in respect of administration and references, in accordance with to ASA (Advertising Standards Authority). The only price shown in our property adverts is the calendar monthly rental cost of the property.
Application fees, to be paid immediately when you want to secure the property:
|OR Two applicants/minimum charge for 2 bedroomed properties||£400|
|Each additional applicant thereafter||£60|
|Guarantor(s) (if applicable)||£60|
|Holding deposit (this will come off your overall deposit before you move in)||£250|
Move in fees, to be paid before you move in:
|Deposit||5 weeks rent|
Renewal fees, to be paid if you would like to renew your contract after the tenancy agreement expires:
When you move out, if you would like a reference from Zenko Properties the charge for this would be £30.
A tenancy will be offered to you subject to contract and more specifically, subject to the following conditions:
- Tenant application form successfully filled in.
- The landlord has accepted the offer.
- Payment of £250 (minimum) Holding Fee to reserve the property and Application Fee
- A satisfactory search has been carried out by an independent credit referencing agency (details on request).
- Satisfactory references have been obtained.
- Before moving in to a property, payment of the first months rent and deposit must be made by bank transfer. Funds must be cleared before keys can be released.
- If in any doubt as to what is included within the let (i.e. furniture, appliances etc.) you should seek further clarification prior to submitting your application.
- The tenancy you are applying for is a fixed term. If after the expiry of a fixed term both parties wish to extend the tenancy, a renewal fee will apply.