Paddock View, Warmfield, Wakefield
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- COMPLETION MARCH 2021
- GREEN BELT LOCATION
- VIEWS ACROSS FIELDS
- HIGH QUALITY FIT OUT
- PRIVATE GATES AND ACCESS
- OPEN LIVING WITH BI-FOLD DOORS
- CUSTOM FINISHES ARE AVAILABLE
- BALCONY OFF THE MAIN BEDROOM
Zenko Properties are pleased to present Paddock View - a bespoke, high end four-bedroom home in the very sought-after area of Warmfield, Wakefield.
The specification detailed below gives information on the exceptional finishes a buyer should expect upon completion in March 2021. There are several optional extras, which can be included in addition to the purchase price, available to further enhance the property.
Designed and built by bespoke property developers Coulman Property Development, their goal is to create our buyers dream home. To achieve this, the property is available to further tailor beyond the development specification. From kitchen and floor finishes to tiling options and more, they are open to discussion as part of the purchase process. Whilst the ultimate decision must remain with the developer, they actively encourage buyers to work with them to ensure the property is finished to your specific taste.
Choose your own Kitchen work surfaces. Pick your own tiles, they will love it. This is what separates Coulman Property Development from the larger stock housebuilders. You can tailor your own home, or leave it in the hands of their capable interior designer, the choice is yours.
The picturesque village of Warmfield is extremely popular due to the wide range of high-quality residential property, and for the scenic semi-rural views. It is also the perfect commuter location, being just 4 miles from Wakefield City Centre, and less than 6 miles from both the M1 and M62.
Here is a sample of the high-quality specification you can expect:
- Aluminium anthracite casement windows by Express Bi-fold Doors.
- Automated 42mm insulated sectional garage door by Hormann.
- Oak staircase with clamped glazed balustrades and oak handrail.
- House bathroom to be fully tiled in an industrial concrete effect porcelain tile.
- House bathroom and master bed en-suite to have a 4 piece suite, including feature freestanding bath, shower tray with glazed/tiled cubicle, close coupled soft close toilet and double sink vanity unit (single vanity to master bed), digital shower, illuminated led bathroom mirror with demisting pad.
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor (except garage and boiler room).
- Traditional radiator heating to 1st floor. Radiators to be white, modern column design.
- Honeywell Evohome whole home smart heating control system.
- Electrically operated, fob controlled sliding vehicular gate. Powder coated anthracite grey frame with folded steel infill panels.
- Marble effect quartz worktop with matching splashbacks/upstands in the kitchen.
- Neff, Bosch or Smeg appliances - double oven, hob with integrated downdraft extractor, integrated microwave.
- Modern In-Frame shaker kitchen with feature cabinets, and fully integrated appliances. U shaped cabinet layout. Mixture of base units and tall larder storage units.
- Large rear patio area outside bi-fold doors, laid in reclaimed York Stone slabs. Small retaining wall, in matching brickwork, surrounding patio area. Remaining garden laid to lawn
Viewing are on an appointment only basis, and are strongly recommended to appreciate the well-thought-through quality design.